The Faversham is a multi-purpose bar, kitchen and music venue in Leeds. Going strong for over 70 years, the venue has taken on many forms, now offering clearly defined bar/pub area, kitchen and space for live music. Both drinks and food focus on locally-sourced ingredients, with the craft beers andales…
The Summer Cocktail Experience Festival
Following the huge success in 2019, The Cocktail Experience' returns to the Faversham on Saturday 2nd of May 2020. This now annual event will run from 3pm - 10pm bringing together some of the City's best bars and brands showcasing Leeds' diverse range of cocktail offerings from national corporate brands to small independent bars including The Alchemist, Harvey Nichols, Jakes Bar and many more. The Summer Cocktail Experience 2020 will attract in the region of 700 people over the course of the day, offering great value cocktails and a fun filled day of live entertainment, street food, DJ's and much more! 100 Earlybird tickets on sale now!
The Faversham, 1-5 Springfield Mount, LS2 9NG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.