Press Play - 'Film is Art'
- No reviews.
- Hoxton Arches
If you ever had dreams of starring in your favourite films, your time is now.
An event both equally innovative and interactive, Press Play combines live art, immersive production and intimate screenings of cult classics, followed by an appropriately raucous after-party featuring a DJ set from the Audiobully's. The first screening will be of Quentin Tarantino classic, Kill Bill Vol 1, and will run over four evenings in the first week of April. To help Press Play screen this film like you have never seen before, they have partnered up with The Outside Collective and the production team behind Red Sky London.
Hoxton Arches will transform from a minimal, exposed brick wall space into a detailed film set through creative art installations. To heighten all of your human senses, everything you do, smell, touch and hear will replicate the film. Fresh sushi will be on offer to make and munch courtesy of Sushi-Kai along with plenty of drinks form our bespoke Pussy Wagon Bar to help wash it down.
Special guest DJs will kick off the after party with a serious 'Bang Bang' and opportunities to create your own artwork alongside the professionals will be on offer amongst an atmosphere to drink, dance and mingle with friends and guests.
Their partners Uber will be offering a £20 free cab ride for first time app users and Izettle will be sponsoring our bar to make sure that all transactions run smoothly and you can have the comfort of ordering drinks to your seat!
Unit 404, 37 Cremer St, E2 8HD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.