Don't Kill the Bride! Murder Mystery Dinner
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
Cassie (The Bride) wants a traditional wedding but Gordon (The Groom) plans to give Cassie a wedding that is 'out of this world'. Meanwhile, Hugo (The Best Man) has to contend with Tara (The Exotic Dancer from the Stag Party) who gatecrashes the wedding with intentions of her own...
Wedding Planning Can Be Murder!
Be entertained by four professional actors in the stunning Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor where you will witness the drama unfold before inspecting the clues and quizzing the suspects in order to solve the murder!
Book now to experience Don't Kill the Bride! for £37pp + booking fee & also enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal & welcome drink on arrival (glass of sparkling wine, bottled lager or orange juice).
Ayrshire Smoked Ham & Lentil Broth
Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella & Sun Dried Tomatoes with Mashed Potatoes and Basil & Tarragon Jus
Baked Vanilla Cheesecake with Fresh Berry Coulis
Freshly Brewed Tea & Coffee
*Vegetarian / Vegan / Gluten-Free Menu Options available (Please email your group's dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance)
Once you've booked tickets, Chris from Whodunnit Events will be in touch to confirm your dietary requirements and answer any questions you may have. Alternatively you can email your questions to email@example.com.
Please note that seating may be communal for this event as part of the Murder Mystery format.
Perfect entertainment for hen parties, staff parties & families. Optional dress code: Wedding Wear.
“Attended the event with my friends for their birthday day out and we had an absolute blast! The actors were brilliant, really stayed in character throughout and engaged with everyone who was there. The storyline was funny and they kept us on our toes throughout. We will definitely be attending another event."
Gemma, Facebook Review on 5th August 2018
"Had an absolutely amazing night at the titanic murder mystery evening. So glad we picked this event to celebrate my son's 13th birthday.
The event was well organised, from communication prior to the event and the actual event itself. It was very well done from the superb acting to the extra touches like the evidence booklets.
Will definitely be attending another event. Well done to all."
Lianne, Facebook Review on 15th April 2018
"Great acting guys and a tricky plot with lots of red herrings thrown in to engage us all. It’s like cluedo in the flesh! Loved it!"
Georgina, Facebook Review on 16th April 2018
Limited tickets available, please book early to avoid disappointment!
Don't Kill the Bride! Invitation
Three-course meal, welcome drink on arrival and Murder Mystery entertainment.
|18:30 - 22:15||£37.00|
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor, 1-9, Grosvenor Terrace, Glasgow, G12 0TA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.