Under The ABC
- No reviews.
- The Savings Bank
Join Merman Tom at The Savings Bank for an afternoon of storytelling and sing a long at this cabaret just for kids. The "not so little merman" will be reading empowering and diverse stories for kids as well as singing some family friendly fun songs from Disney that will get your toes tapping and singing a long in no time. This will be a show for kids aged 10 and under to bring along their parents/guardians for an afternoon of fun and music with Scotland's only live singing and storytelling merman. Our doors will open at 1pm and showtime kicks off at 1.30pm and lasts approx 45 mins. After that there will be time to get your "shellphones" out for a mertastic "shellfie" with Merman Tom. This is also a safe space for kids and adults to express themself and be as creative as they want so feel free to dress up as little or as much as you want. we suggest prince, princesses, mermaids and mermen, superheroes or maybe your favourite tv character and Tom especially likes anything shiny and glittery too.
Tickets are priced the same for adults and children
£6 admits 1 person
£12 admits 2 people
£20 admits 4 people
All children must be supervised by at least 1 adult at all times.
The Savings Bank, 67, Bridge Street, Glasgow, G5 9JB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.