It’s Cupid’s busiest month of the year. We’ve decided to lend a helping hand… Raise your glasses, you fine and eligible singles, you are in for an evening of real conversation and romance at our Valentine’s Speed Dating event. Meet like-minded singles face-to-face at our busy speed dating event at 63rd+1st.
Come with an open mind and open heart.
We have an extra special guest at this event, Ceza Ouzounian is an award winning Relationship Coach and international best selling Author. She helps her clients release their inner blocks, align to what they desire and take the steps to have their dream relationship.
Ceza brings wisdom and an ability to see through people’s barriers to get to the underlying issues. She brings warmth, understanding and humour together to create a nurturing and encouraging environment. Having herself been through a toxic relationship, she has an understanding of what her clients are experiencing and knows the necessary steps to create change in your love life.
Here, at SpeedDater we know that chemistry only happens in person, so our events are perfect for singles that want to find someone special in real life. During the event you will be going on between 10 and 12 mini dates lasting about four minutes each. Our professional hosts and well-tried organisation make meeting people easy and a lot of fun. We are passionate about helping singles to find love in real life. Come with a smile and an open mind, you never know who you could meet at one of our events.
What to Expect: Flirt, Laugh, Match
When you arrive, our lovely SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in. You will be given a badge number that will match a table in the room and the ladies stay seated while the men rotate from table to table until they meet each woman. To help you remember all participants you will have a card to mark down all individuals that you like. You'll also have breaks for drinks and chit-chat.
And after the event?
The day after your speed dating event you can log in to our secure website and click the 'matches' tab. You will find out who you mutually matched with and can get in touch again via our messaging system. Don’t forget about SpeedDater’s guarantee - if you didn’t meet someone you liked the first time your next singles event is free! What have you got to lose?
|Gents Tickets||19:00 - 21:30||£22.00|
63rd and 1st, 16 Bothwell Street, Glasgow, G2 6 NU
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.