Scotland's largest 1920s themed cabaret and club night returns to the southside with a special festive edition of The Gatsby Speakeasy.
Hidden away underground, lies a liquor establishment playing host to a secret party. Soak up the atmosphere with a show featuring singers, dancers, burlesque acts and more, followed by tunes from our retro DJ taking you through the decades!
Special speakeasy cocktails will be on offer throughout the night and a secret password will be revealed! Word of warning though - when you hear the siren go off, make sure you hide your drinks! The police are raiding the joint!!
And of course it wouldn't be a speakeasy without some illicit gambling! As flappers sip on cocktails, gangsters play blackjack in the corner. On arrival you'll be given some Gatsby dollar bills to join them, with the option to purchase more from your dealer. The winner will be revealed later in the night and awarded with a bottle of champagne!
CABARET SHOW 8:30pm-10:00pm
International Burlesque Showgirl: ~ AGATHA FRISKY ~
Award Winning Illusionist: ~ THE GREAT AZIZ ~
Silent Songstress & Her Diminutive Duettist: ~ MISS LEGGY PEE & CHARLIE ~
Old-School Rhythm & Blues Swing Band: ~ THE OLD WORLD NEWS ~
The Godfather of Scottish Cabaret & Compere for the Evening: ~ RUFUS TEE ~
** EXCLUSIVE PINUPS HAIR & MAKEUP OFFER **
Pinups Vintage are kindly offering Gatsby Club ticket holders (for all our events) an exclusive hair & makeup offer for only £45 on the day of our events! Book your appointments now by calling their West End Salon on 0141 237 3420. www.facebook.com/pinupshm
Dress code: Flappers with feathers, waistcoats and spats, long pearl necklaces, fetching fedoras, gangsters and molls, vamps and vixens. Dress to impress but please no riff-raff.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.