Aff Tae The Pictures: A Glaswegian Burlesque Cinema Experience
- No reviews.
- The Ice Box Arts and Music Centre
Da da da da da da da da da da daaaaaaaa.....
GFoB and The Icey welcome you all to our burlesque cinema experience. Please stay in your allocated seat, please don’t be shouting and ballin', and please don’t be throwning any popcorn cause if yeh dae we’ll be phonin' Nicola and she’ll be getting yeh telt! Thanks for adhering to the rules, sit back, relax, remember social distancing and enjoy the show!
That’s right folks, we’re teaming up with the beauts at The Ice Box Arts and Music Centre to bring you a little bit of what you’ve missed. With so many shows having to go online and onto our small screens, we’ve been in touch with a few of our pals to bring you a little bit of their wonderful production to a big...gerish screen.
With the restrictions still in place we’ll be using this as a trial run to make sure you lot behave yersel's and will be limited to just 25 of you absolute beauties.
How are we going to keep you safe?
Entry times will be staggered from 7.00pm.
We’ll have our friendly ushers on hand to guide you towards your seats.
Masks must be worn at all times when not eating or drinking.
Groups are limited to 6 - please book together when you can - we’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm this.
Food and drinks can be brought into the venue however it’d be nice if you gave The Ice Box a donation!
So what’s on?
First up we thought we’d bring you one of our shows before we kick off any of our DOUBLE FEATURES, so we’ll be doing a live screening of:
Testing, testing, wan, two three??? Kin yeh hear me, aye? Gimmie a big "Och aye the noooooo!!" and let me know....
Well hello there, and welcome to Viva GlasVegas Tours and our magical, mystical, burlesque and cabaret virtual tour bus!
Our stops today will include:
The Britannia Panopticon - The UK's Oldest Surviving Music Hall
The Glasgow Necropolis
Queen Street Station
The Botanical Gardens
...and we might even show you where tae grab yer takeaway at 4.00am when the dancing shuts!
We miss you Glasgow, and so we've got some of our pals lined up to show you just what you've got to look forward to when we're allowed back out!
Join us on an adventure around our fair green city with local tour guides:
Debay De Lux
...and our lovely guest passengers:
Aya L'Storm (UK)
Tootsie Spangels (USA)
..and we've got a couple more guest appearances!
So buckle up and get ready for one wild ride!!!
Tickets are non-refundable
|19:00 - 21:30||£5.00|
The Ice Box Arts and Music Centre, 2 St Luke’s Business Centre, Glasgow, G5 0TS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.