Berkeley Street may be the city centre home of studios and bites, but Horn Please is offering dining punters and Indian themed alternative for dinner. A friendly, welcoming and open dining space in the heart of the city, Horn Please is not only named after the phrase that noted Indian food trucks have…
Unique Food Tasting - Contemporary Indian
Horn Please is a new kid on the block presenting a unique dining style that combines both - authentic but modern Indian flavors in one plate.
The base of the recipes has been brought directly from the owner's family in New Delhi and been mixed up with Western ideas to create a quirky but unforgettable taste! Not only the cuisine - but the interior is exquisite too! Unfinished brick and stone look with dimmed lights and colorful jute armchairs creates a relaxed atmosphere. Oh and did I mentioned THE cocktails?!! If you are looking for a unique birthday gift or want to treat your special one - this is it. Horn Please is something different.
The ticket allows 2 people to share 1 starter 6 tapas and 1 dessert. Please note that some of the dishes has a supplement of £2.50. Dishes are chosen from the main a la carte menu.
The ticket is available for 2 people only to use on Fri-Sat after 5pm. 1 starter 6 tapas and 1 dessert to share between 2 people. Some of the dishes has a supplement of £2.50. Dishes are chosen from the main a la carte menu. Terms and conditions apply.
|17:00 - 22:00||£40.00|
The ticket is available for 2 people only to use on Tue-Thu after 5pm. 1 starter 6 tapas and 1 dessert to share between 2 people. Some of the dishes has a supplement of £2.50. Dishes are chosen from the main a la carte menu. Terms and conditions apply.
|17:00 - 22:00||£32.00|
91B, Berkeley Street, G3 7DX
Glasgow City Centre
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.