Expert craft beer brewers Innis & Gunn have extended their brand of quality beer to Glasgow with Innis & Gunn Ashton Lane. The bar and restaurant will spread over three floors, with each committing itself to a specific function. The bottom floor contains the brewing facilities to produce its…
Burns Versus Event: Scottish Beer vs Whisky vs Haggis
Beer, paired with Scottish whisky, paired with haggis....
For our January versus event we are extremely excited to host a Scottish event to celebrate Burns: Innis & Gunn Beer vs Highland Park Whisky vs MacSween's Haggis. Each round you will be presented with a beer, a whisky, and a haggis dish, then you'll get to vote each one out of 10. There will be 4 rounds in total, then at the end of the night we'll announce an overall winner: Beer, Whisky or Haggis
4 x half pints of Innis & Gunn beer
4 x different Highland Park whiskies or whisky-based cocktails
4 x courses using Haggis
All for £25 per person (plus booking fee)
Vote for your favourite for each round and the winner will be crowned at the end of the night!
Book now to avoid disappointment. Advance bookings required.
|General Admission||19:00 - 22:00||£25.00|
44 Ashton Lane, G12 8SJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.