Proving to be a treasure for students and locals alike, Dram on Woodlands Road provides one of the cosiest and friendliest spots for a tipple in the thriving West End of Glasgow. Kitted out with an interior as comfy as your own sitting room, but with heaps more booze and banter than a night in front…
F❤❤K tinder - Glasgow
- No reviews.
No Swiping. More Matching.
With sold out events around the world, F❤❤K Tinder is the ONLY comedy night that dedicates itself to proving that the best way to meet a person...is in person!
High in demand, this is an experience that you and your friends will rave about. And is exclusive to the Prince of Wales in London. Is this some speed-dating disaster that will make you feel uncomfortable? No! F❤❤K Tinder has perfected the world's first singles night that is impossible to feel awkward in.
It's fun, it's here and the tickets are on sale NOW.
How does it work?
You’ll sit in mixed groups of single men and women (so no awkward 1 on 1 moments), there are various rounds designed to get you talking (no pressure to come up with good conversation) and after every round the men change tables (so you meet everyone).
The whole night is hosted by a professional comedian, who will be the best wing man you’ll ever have. Through the night, they’ll introduce various elements that keep things light and fun, as well as two other professional comedians.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ – Huffington post
★ ★ ★ ★ - “always a hit” The Scotsman
★ ★ ★ ★ - “a little bit silly, a little bit naughty” The List
★ ★ ★ ★ “undeniably entertaining” – Broadway Baby
★ ★ ★ ★ – The funny Tonne
for male participants
|20:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
for female participants
|20:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
232-246 Woodlands Road, G3 6ND
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.