An innovative club, music hall and arts centre, SWG3 is a cool warehouse party venue in the West End. Located on the edge of a motorway, SWG3, aka Studio Warehouse Glasgow, is an unlikely haven of inspired creativity and raucous revelry. Sprawling, open plan spaces are a blank canvas with cement walls…
INDIE AMNESTY: GLASGOW
- No reviews.
For the first time ever, the best indie night since 2008 comes to Glasgow! From 11-3 we'll be spinning the best indie, Britpop and rock'n'roll bangers that soundtracked your life (and probably still do). Everything from Bowie to Fontaines, Oasis to Wet Leg, and a healthy dose of Alex Turner will course through your veins at the coolest indie disco this side of 2010. Fresh from sellout nights in London and Margate (at The Libertines' hotel), Glasgow was the next natural choice for fans of tunes you can only sing at the top of your lungs about big nights in the city and small heartbreaks in your teenage bedroom. See you on the dancefloor.
|INDIE AMNESTY: GLASGOW||23:00 - 03:00||£7.00|
100, Eastvale Place, G3 8QG
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.