The Classic Grand bears more than a passing resemblance to a Chicago speakeasy. The innumerable stairs leading up to the 800 person capacity theatre and live music venue lends the feeling of 1920’s socialite secrecy and sin. The palm trees which flank the stage, the drapes which frame the bar, might…
ASTROWORLD - Glasgow's Biggest Freshers Party (500+ RAVERS)
- No reviews.
- The Classic Grand
The UK's Biggest Hip-Hop Freshers Party
Imagine Everything Weird.. Wacky & Wonderful Put Into One Crazy Trip..
A Hip-Hop Experience Like Non Other!
Music Policy: Hip-Hop, RnB, Bashment, Trap & Afrobeats.
The UK's Best Finest DJs
This will be the BIGGEST & CRAZIEST Hip-Hop Party you could ever imagine!
Expect to hear your favourite artists including:
Rihanna, Drake, Travis Scott, J Hus, Meek Mill, DaBaby, Cardi B, MoStack, Lil Baby, Chris Brown, Lizzo, Dave, Yxng Bane, Meg The Stallion, Kendrick Lamar, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Migos, Future,ASAP Rocky, Juice Wrld, Kash Doll + many, many more.
Event Manager Contact: Danny for Tickets, Birthdays, Groups and Info
Dress code: Smart Casual (No Hats / No Hoods)
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
Doors close at 12AM sharp. No Excuses or Exceptions. Please leave with the intention of arriving on time. Queuing times will be extremely long. Please factor this into your travelling time.
No refunds under any circumstances outside of event cancellation
|Standard Ticket||22:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
|Final Release Ticket||22:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
|Last Chance Ticket||22:00 - 03:00||£15.00|
18, Jamaica Street, G1 4QD
Glasgow City Centre
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.