The Flying Duck in Glasgow's City Centre is something of a blinding paradox. A fairy-lit, shabby-chic cavernous bar/diner come club by night. Popular initiatives like the Flying Dub Pub Quiz, Party Tricks and regular movie screenings make this haunt a bustling one, seven nights a week. The street…
ASTROWORLD - Glasgow’s Biggest Hip-Hop Party
- No reviews.
- The Flying Duck
The UK's Biggest Hip-Hop Party
Imagine Everything Weird.. Wacky & Wonderful Put Into One Crazy Trip..
A Hip-Hop Experience Like No Other!
Music Policy: Hip-Hop, RnB, Bashment, Trap & Afrobeats.
The UK's Best Finest DJs
This will be the BIGGEST & CRAZIEST Hip-Hop Party you could ever imagine!
Expect to hear your favourite artists including:
Rihanna, Drake, Travis Scott, J Hus, Meek Mill, DaBaby, Cardi B, MoStack, Lil Baby, Chris Brown, Lizzo, Dave, Yxng Bane, Meg The Stallion, Kendrick Lamar, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Migos, Future,ASAP Rocky, Juice Wrld, Kash Doll + many, many more.
Party Games 🎮
Special gifts for Birthday Celebrants 😉🎂
Party games & Drinking 📌
The Best Hip-Hop & Trap DJs 🎧
Dress code: Smart Casual
Strictly 18+ | ID Required.
Priority tickets £25+ on the door
No refunds under any circumstances outside of event cancellation. Date and location subject to change.
- Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
Doors close at 11:30PM Sharp! No exceptions, no excuses. Entry is not guaranteed after this time. You may be recharged
No refunds under any circumstances outside of event cancellation.
Date and location subject to change.
Please DO NOT attend this event if you or anyone you have been in contact with, is showing symptoms of COVID-19.
If 10 days before the event, please note if you have any symptoms we will be unable to take your booking however if you have already purchased a ticket / or have a reservation, we will be able to rebook you for a future date
On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (Passport, driving license, or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event.
Attractions subject to immediate change.
|Standard Ticket||22:00 - 00:00||£12.50|
|Final Release||22:00 - 03:00||£15.00|
142, Renfield Street, G2 3AU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.