Take a step into the Mediterranean themed venue that is Arta, located in the centre of Merchant City Glasgow, featuring a variety of spaces from the hacienda inspired bar, a large tapas restaurant serving Spanish cuisine across the first floor and private hire rooms to host those special events. Allow…
Team Building Days
- No reviews.
Great people make a great business, that’s why we here at Arta have teamed up with The Skillzone to offer team building days, with tailor made packages to suit companies of all sizes and structures.
Your business and your teams will benefit by:
We offer full and half day sessions ranging from as little as £60 per candidate for a full day. All packages include tea, coffee and a light lunch, and we can facilitate groups from 8 people up to 65 in any one session.
To book or for more information, call us on 0141 552 2101.
|Thursday 29th September 2022|
|Friday 30th September 2022|
|Saturday 01st October 2022|
|Thursday 06th October 2022|
|Friday 07th October 2022|
|Saturday 08th October 2022|
|Thursday 13th October 2022|
|Friday 14th October 2022|
|Saturday 15th October 2022|
|Thursday 20th October 2022|
|Friday 21st October 2022|
|Saturday 22nd October 2022|
|Thursday 27th October 2022|
|Friday 28th October 2022|
|Saturday 29th October 2022|
|Thursday 03rd November 2022|
|Friday 04th November 2022|
|Saturday 05th November 2022|
|Thursday 10th November 2022|
|Friday 11th November 2022|
|Saturday 12th November 2022|
|Thursday 17th November 2022|
|Friday 18th November 2022|
|Saturday 19th November 2022|
|Thursday 24th November 2022|
|Friday 25th November 2022|
|Saturday 26th November 2022|
62, Albion Street, G1 1PA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.