Take a step into the Mediterranean themed venue that is Arta, located in the centre of Merchant City Glasgow, featuring a variety of spaces from the hacienda inspired bar, a large tapas restaurant serving Spanish cuisine across the first floor and private hire rooms to host those special events. Allow…
A Night on Broadway
Enjoy a glass of fizz, 2-course meal and our amazing singers take you through a selection of some of the best Musical Theatre songs!
Join us for an evening of show tunes with our amazing duo who will take you through some of the world's most popular musicals and some you're yet to discover!
Like most musicals, there will be some slow ballads, upbeat numbers, and most importantly tunes which you are encouraged to sing along with!
Tickets are only £27.50 per person and includes a glass of fizz on arrival and a 2-course meal!
Ayrshire Chicken Breast OR Vegan Feta and Butternut Squash Wellington served with Fondant Potato and Root Vegetables
Chocolate and Orange Tart
A Night on Broadway
This ticket guarantees 1 person entry to A Night on Broadway, glass of cava on arrival and a 2 course set dinner.
Guests should arrive at 7.15pm for a prompt 7.30pm start. Club entry is from 11pm.
Purchase is valid for advertised date only.
Over 18s only. ID may be required.
Seating is unreserved; tables will be mixed.
Please advise of any dietary requirements ahead of the event.
Multiple purchases welcome. Max party size is 30 people.
|19:30 - 22:30||£27.50|
62, Albion Street, G1 1PA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.