Meet the Brewer Tasting Experience
- No reviews.
- Other Monkey Brewing - The Taproom
Join us at 1pm on Saturday 3rd September for the ultimate brewery experience, we will be hosting a meet the brewer and hosted tasting event featuring beer brewed on site.
Listen whilst our Head brewer takes you through the story, flavour and notes of our core range of fantastic Other Monkey Brewing beer poured fresh from our taps.
Your £15 ticket will include a 150ml glass of three different beers from our core range, each of which will be accompanied by its own unique production story.
Or upgrade you ticket to £20 to experience our amazing tasting pairings with one of our small plates or bao bun boards.
Over 18s only.
Guests with specific dietary requirements or with allergies should contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org prior to ticket purchase.
Access – There is no lift to access the tasting room at Other Monkey Brewing The Taproom. There is one flight of stairs to reach the tasting room.
|Meet the Brewer Tasting Experience||13:00 - 14:00||£15.00|
|Meet the Brewer Tasting Experience + Small Plates||13:00 - 14:00||£20.00|
Other Monkey Brewing - The Taproom, 5-6, St Nicholas St, Colchester, CO1 1LB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.