Players Lounge in Billericay offers an eclectic mix of high-end entertainment, featuring top DJs, live music, brunches and all the best sporting fixtures on the HD, LED 4M widescreen. Enjoy 2 for 1 cocktails during happy hour made by the expert in-house mixologists. Expect Bourbon Smoked Old Fashioneds…
Back to the 80's with Pat Sharp
- No reviews.
- Players Lounge
From fun house to our house- pat sharp hosts the ultimate 80's party at players lounge
Be transported back to the 80's for a night of cheesy tracks, big shoulder pads and bigger hair!
supported by dj euan bass, our favourite mullet, pat sharp, hits the decks with absolute 80's classics so dig out fluro, start back combing the hair and get ready for a night of belting out our favourite tuuuuuunes!
Dressing up is a must!
Pat Sharp RADIO & TV PRESENTER
Pat presented his first daytime show for BBC Radio 1 at just twenty years of age back in 1982. Following a year on air, plus numerous ‘Top of the Pops’ TV appearances, he then went on to host mid mornings at 95.8 Capital FM for a decade. Along the way he picked up a gold Sony award whilst also notching up 7 hit singles and raising over £300,000 for charity as part of the infamous Stock Aitken Waterman duo ‘Pat & Mick’. He then took his mid-morning slot to #1 again at Heart London
On TV Pat hosted the now cult rated ITV show ‘ FunHouse ‘ for 12 years which repeats every weekend even now on Sky / Challenge TV along with other ITV shows including the Saturday morning spectacular ‘What’s Up Doc?’ ’10 Sharp’ ‘The Gala Opening of Disneyland Paris’ plus Sky One’s ‘UK Top 40’
He won the DJ edition of ‘The Weakest Link’ raising £13K for charity. His appearance on Channel 4’s ‘The Games’ earned him great respect from viewers and fellow contestants alike. Pat has also starred in ‘Celebrity Come Dine With Me’ Ch 4 ‘Never Mind The Buzzcocks’ BBC 2 ‘Who’s Doing The Dishes’ ITV He has even had acting cameo roles in the movie ‘Superman Requiem’ and in the E4 sitcom ‘Drifters’ plus, Paramount Comedy’s ‘Staff Room’
In 2011 Pat Sharp swapped life behind the microphone for life in the jungle as he joined ITV’s ‘I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here’ Pat joined US actress Stefanie Powers, Mark Wright, Dougie from McFly and Willie Carson amongst others. After one of the most successful and talked about series for many years Pat emerged from the jungle after competing with Fatima Whitbread in one of the most gruelling Bush Tucker trials ever
Recently he has appeared on ‘Eggheads’ BBC2 / ‘Coach Trip’ Ch 4 / Big Brother’s Big Mouth Ch 5 / Britain’s Got More Talent ITV 2 / Pointless Celebrities BBC1 / The Mcfly Show ITV / 30 Years Of CITV ITV / Pat has been a regular contributor on Sky News Sunrise. He has also guested on ‘8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown’ ITV’s fund raiser ‘Text Santa’ & ‘The Gadget Show’. Pat appeared with Russell Howard in the 2015 BBC2 short film ‘A Gert Lush Christmas’, plus more recently with Keith Lemon on various episodes of Through The Keyhole on ITV
He hosted and performed to a sell out crowd live at London’s O2 Arena with Pat & Mick as part of Pete Waterman’s Hit Factory Live extravaganza. He was also the support act for the Bros reunion gigs as the O2, plus he is also compere for the UK’s ‘Let’s Rock’ summer 80’s festivals. He also plays yearly at Snowbombing in Austria
With almost four decades of live TV, radio and hosting experience, Pat still attracts more and more new fans both old and young alike.
Entry into Back to the 80's
|20:00 - 01:00||£10.00|
Includes entry for up to 8 people, a VIP Booth overlooking the room and your choice of a bottle with mixers on ice
|20:00 - 01:00||£280.00|
Entry into Back to the 80's
|20:00 - 01:00||£15.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.