Heads & Tales is a stylish West End retreat made for Edinburgh’s gin-lovers. Hidden away in Rutland Place, the venue is known for its seasonal sharing plates, secluded private hire alcoves and a gin list that just won’t quit. These guys share a home with the Edinburgh Gin Distillery, who work…
Edinburgh Femme Lesbian Spring Singles Mingles
- No reviews.
- Heads & Tales
Scotland's one and only exclusive Lesbian Matchmaking Event is now coming to Edinburgh! This night will give you the best opportunity to get to know a room full of fabulous femme singles all in one night!
Find love this spring with a "budding" new romance. This special singles night will take place in our private area in the swanky Heads and Tales Bar, part of the Rutland Hotel, on Thursday, March 8th, from 7pm.
This is THE perfect way to meet confident, gorgeous, like-minded lesbian and bisexual women just like you... and hopefully you'll meet your femme lobster.
Your Pink Lobster Dating & Pink Lobster Matchmaking hostesses will be there to guide you through the evening and put you at ease. There will also be plenty of goodies, prizes, ice breaker activities and lots of other gorgeous femmes... what more could you want?!
Join us for Edinburgh's only exclusive Femme event especially for YOU!
All femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women are invited.
The event is from 7:00pm*- 9:00pm and then you can party the night away in our private area in the Heads and Tales Gin Bar.
Early Bird Tickets are only £12.00 (available for a limited time) and include goodies, prizes and Pink Lobster Dating membership.
Please note that tickets must be purchased in advance & online only and numbers are limited.
We recommend you arrive on time if you want to take part in all the fun femme activities. Let's just say you won't want to miss out...
|Advance Only||19:00 - 21:15||£14.95|
1a Rutland Place EH1 2AD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.