Ballie Ballerson is not your average cocktail bar. Decked out with a massive ball pit, mirrored walls and a wicked dancefloor, this two-storey party lets you indulge in a little nostalgia. So, whether you fancy a night of kidulting or a wild evening on the tiles, this joint is the place to be. While…
BALLIE BALLERSON WORLD FLAIR COMPETITION - EDINBURGH
- No reviews.
- Ballie Ballerson Edinburgh
WFA (World Flair Association) at Ballie Ballerson Edinburgh
Ballie Ballerson is proud to be continuing our amazing 2022 World Flair competitions, in association with World Flair Association, and 17th October marks our Grand Slam Final taking place in our brand new Edinburgh venue!
What is The World Flair competition?
Think of the Olympics, for bartenders. This competition takes bartending to the next level as we invite the world's finest flairers on to the Ballie stage, and they have the chance to show you their best skills. As soon as the doors open you'll be treated to a special night of shows with a live DJ to keep you dancing into the afterparty.
So whether you're in to support an amazing contestant or just here for the fun of it, you'll definitely feel a sprinkle of the winner's spirit (no pun intended). A special cocktail menu will be available for the night and everyone's welcome to 2 hours in our glowing ball pit on arrival too.
We’ve got one ticket type for this particular event.
Competition Ticket - The ideal ticket for those who want to be front and centre to watch the competition unfold. You'll have entry to the venue from 3.30pm until close. These tickets are free of charge but you may be able to purchase ball pit access in the venue.
What are your opening hours?
Ballie Ballerson Edinburgh will be open from 3.30pm - 12:30am for our WFA World Flair Competition.
ID & Age Restrictions
Our venues are only for grown-ups so everybody needs to be 18+ and provide valid photo ID to get in, no matter how old you think you look.
If anyone in your group does not have one of the below forms of ID we cannot allow them to enter the venue and will not receive a refund for anybody in the group.
We accept original versions (not photocopies or pictures) of:
Valid Passports (not expired or cut)
UK & Foreign Driving Licenses (passed or provisional)
Foreign National ID Cards
We do not accept PASS cards or the Yoti app
In the event of forced closure by the government due to COVID-19 restrictions or for those who receive last minute confirmation of COVID-19 diagnosis or possible COVID-19 contact, your booking will not be eligible for a monetary refund. It can be rescheduled to a future date of your choosing.
ETE Free WFA at Ballie Ballerson venue access 15:30-00:30
This FREE ticket gives you access to the venue from 1pm-12:30am. Please note this ticket does not include ball pit access.
|15:30 - 00:30||Free admission|
14 Forrest Road, EH1 2QN
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.