Dublin: Afternoon Tea Vintage Bus Trip
- No reviews.
- Vintage Tea Tours
Craving a little afternoon tea experience in Dublin? This one is a full-on adventure with its 1960s themed vintage double-decker bus. Hop aboard and get the chance to listen to 50s jazz music while taking in the city views and listening to your host tell stories about the area. Your expert tour guides are also there to answer any burning Dublin questions.
Chow down on a full afternoon tea and choose between vegan vegetarian and gluten-free options. Their menus feature a cracking selection of sandwiches, freshly baked scones, and sweet dessert classics, from cheesecake to an almond bakewell. Tip back on a range of coffee, tea and hot chocolate. This tour starts at Essex Street East and travels to other landmarks such as St. Patrick's Cathedral, Merrion Sqaure, the Guinness brewery and much more.
Vintage Tea Tours, 4 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.