Hidden in the shadow of the renowned Temple Bar, The Workmans Club is a charming indie spot that does well for itself by hosting a variety of live gigs, comedy shows, tastings, book readings, indie DJ sets and much more - it's always got something going on! Boasting a multitude of ever-changing spaces…
MAD FER IT - THE OASIS ONLY CLUB NIGHT – PRESENTED BY BACK TO BACK
Definitely (Maybe) the best Oasis night in the world
One band. One night. One incredible chance to hear all your favourite Oasis tracks played #backtoback
That’s right, the Back to Back DJs play no other artists, no other bands and most importantly: no Blur.
It’s ALL Oasis, ALL night – from the big singalongs like Wonderwall, Don’t Look Back in Anger and Champagne Supernova, to fan-favourite B-sides and album tracks including Don’t Go Away, Stay Young and Acquiesce, blasted through a hardcore soundsystem in one of Dublin's very best music venues, The Workman's Club.
As you were.
10, Wellington Quay, Dublin 2
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. You can claim a refund for a rearranged date that you cannot make up to 30 days after the rearrangement date is announced.
14. If you can not attend the event due to a positive COVID-19 test (and need to self-isolate), your ticket can be rolled over to a future event in a location of your choice (please provide proof of your positive test result via the NHS app).