Culley’s Kitchen & Bar is unlike anything else Cardiff Bay has to offer. Independent, relaxed dining with a keen focus on local and seasonal produce all served in the rustic splendor of an historic building. Set in the old bank section of the Coal Exchange building, Culley’s retains many original…
Frozen Brunch 26.03.22 AM
WE WELCOME YOU TO ARENDELLE FOR A CELEBRATION LIKE NO OTHER,
Join the ice queen and her sister as they throw the ultimate Arendelle Brunch perfect every little snow princess.
We'll have live performances from the Ice Queen along with her famous friends.
Enjoy all you can eat breakfast, live performances, photo opportunities and a little gift from us.
Remember if you keep believing, the dream you wish will come true.
|Adult 9am - 10:30am||09:00 - 10:30||£17.50|
|Child 9am - 10:30am||09:00 - 10:30||£12.50|
|Adult 9:30am - 11:00am||09:30 - 11:00||£17.50|
|Child 9:30am - 11:00am||09:30 - 11:00||£12.50|
|Adult 10:00am - 11:30am||10:00 - 11:30||£17.50|
|Child 10:00am - 11:30am||10:00 - 11:30||£12.50|
|Adult 10:30am - 12:00pm||10:30 - 12:00||£17.50|
|Child 10:30 - 12:00pm||10:30 - 12:00||£12.50|
|Adult 11:00am - 12:30||11:00 - 12:30||£17.50|
|Child 11:00am - 12:30||11:00 - 12:30||£12.50|
|Adult 11:30am - 13:00pm||11:30 - 13:00||£17.50|
|Child 11:30am - 13:00pm||11:30 - 13:00||£12.50|
|Adult 12:00pm - 13:30pm||12:00 - 13:30||£17.50|
|Child 12:00pm - 13:30pm||12:00 - 14:00||£12.50|
|Adult 12:30pm - 14:00pm||12:30 - 14:00||£17.50|
|Child 12:30pm - 14:00pm||12:30 - 14:00||£12.50|
The Coal Exchange Building, Mount Stuart Square, CF10 5FQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.