Culley’s Kitchen & Bar is unlike anything else Cardiff Bay has to offer. Independent, relaxed dining with a keen focus on local and seasonal produce all served in the rustic splendor of an historic building. Set in the old bank section of the Coal Exchange building, Culley’s retains many original…
Brunch with Santa
The festive season will be upon us soon and what better way to get into the spirit of Christmas than by booking seats to enjoy brunch with Santa himself.
That’s right, we’ve invited the man in red to join us for a terrific Brunch in our Grand Hall Suite
Book your seats to enjoy a fabulous festive feast and each child will receive a Christmas gift from Santa.
Celebrate the season in style and get the family together for a truly tasty treat by booking Bunch with Santa, at The Coal Exchange Hotel.
|Adult 09:00 - 10:30||09:00 - 10:30||£20.00|
|Child 09:00 - 10:30||09:00 - 10:30||£15.00|
|Under 3's 09:00 - 10:30||09:00 - 10:30||£5.00|
|Adult 09:30 - 11:00||09:30 - 11:00||£20.00|
|Child 09:30 - 11:00||09:30 - 11:00||£15.00|
|Under 3's 09:30 - 11:00||09:30 - 11:00||£5.00|
|Adult 10:00 - 11:30||10:00 - 11:30||£20.00|
|Child 10:00 - 12:00||10:00 - 11:30||£15.00|
|Under 3's 10:00 - 12:00||10:00 - 11:30||£5.00|
|Adult 10:30 - 12:00||10:30 - 12:00||£20.00|
|Child 10:30 - 12:00||10:30 - 12:00||£15.00|
|Under 3's 10:30 - 12:00||10:30 - 12:00||£5.00|
|Adult 11:00 - 12:30||11:00 - 12:30||£20.00|
|Child 11:00 - 12:30||11:00 - 12:30||£15.00|
|Under 3's 11:00 - 12:30||11:00 - 12:30||£5.00|
|Adult 11:30 - 12:30||11:30 - 13:00||£20.00|
|Child 11:30 - 12:30||11:30 - 13:00||£15.00|
|Under 3's 11:30 - 12:30||11:30 - 13:00||£5.00|
|Adult 12:00 - 13:30||12:00 - 13:30||£20.00|
|Child 12:00 - 13:30||12:00 - 13:30||£15.00|
|Under 3's 12:00 - 13:30||12:00 - 13:30||£5.00|
|Adult 12:30 - 14:00||12:30 - 14:00||£20.00|
|Child 12:30 - 14:00||12:30 - 14:00||£15.00|
|Under 3's 12:30 - 14:00||12:30 - 14:00||£5.00|
The Coal Exchange Building, Mount Stuart Square, CF10 5FQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.