This haven of tropical paradises, plush lounges and funky retro escapes takes you on a journey across land and time, finding you the very best in banging beats as you soak up a vibrant atmosphere and some incredible decor. Get intimate in a cosy, red velvet booth over candlelight in the Jewel Bar, get…
SWEET CAROLINE | Every Saturday at Tiger Tiger
Tiger Tiger is bringing you the best vibes every Saturday! Good times never seemed so good!
We are opening all 5 of our party rooms with a DJ in every one of them. we will be playing the best in R&B, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton, Commercial Hits and Indie Rock. Come down and experience the best night in Cardiff!
Looking for a true VIP treatment? Book one of our amazing booths and don't forget to ask our team about our discounted drinks packages! Click HERE to make a booking enquiry.
Tiger Tiger is strictly 18+. ID will be required on entry.
Following the governmental guidelines, we require all attendants to have a current COVID Pass with them. Anyone unable to show a COVID Pass will not be granted entry to the venue and their tickets will not be refunded.
Dress code is smart casual.
Tickets are valid until 10pm only. Entry price will be higher on the door.
General Admission Ticket (Entry before 10PM)
Entry strictly before 10PM
|19:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
Greyfriars Road, CF10 3AE
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Entry times specified on ticket are final. Arriving after the cut-off time will incur additional charge on the door.
7. Tickets cannot be exchanged not refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.