Look for the shining "Spirits and Remedies" sign in the window, ring the bell and enter. Soundtracked with achingly cool hip hop, low lighting and flickering candlelight, the impressively curated bar dominates your eyeline and boasts well over 300 bottles. The knowledgeable staff are your guide, traversing…
5th Birthday Rum Diaries
- No reviews.
The bar is turning 5 this month. We're shocked too.
For a special treat whilst owner Alex is in disbelief at that, we've raided his super-special cabinet - stuff he's been stashing out of fear of his own mortality - and smashed together a ramshackle of a tasting with 5 super expensive rare and silly bottlings for just £15 a head. Madness.
We'll also be going through 5 years of old menus to put on a special list of Rum drinks for the evening to take the edge off listening to him get dewy eyed over how cruel the passage of time is.
We're not selling this are we? Fuck it, here's the list of booze then:
Appleton 8yr (old bottling, 2012)
Velier Last Ward 2007
Clement Single Barrel Cask Strength
Mezan Caroni 1997
Hamilton Single Pot Still St. Lucia Cask Strength 8yo
Absolute fucking Sauce.
I Would Like The Owner's Booze
Garnished With His Tears
|19:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
22 High St, CF10 1PT
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.