- Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
An hilarious and heartbreaking nostalgic love letter to the 90s seen through the eyes of the Princess of Pop’s biggest fan.
“I fell in love instantly. From the moment I saw her on CD:UK. Cat Deeley introducing her like John The Baptist preparing the way of the Lord…”
For Millennials like Jean, they grew up with Britney Spears. Over the course of an hour see how the Princess of Pop influenced Jean’s life and how the connections shared between them lead to an unbelievable moment of self-discovery.
Inspired by the #FreeBritney movement, Saving Britney is a hilarious and heartbreaking look at celebrity obsession, sexuality and growing up in the early noughties; featuring more nostalgia than you can shake a Tamagochi at!
Saving Britney reopened London’s prestigious Old Red Lion Theatre in May 2021 after 425 days, where it played for three weeks to sold out audiences, won rave reviews and was nominated for two OffWestEnd ‘Offie’ Awards; for leading performer and direction.
★★★★★ ROUSHBAIANI DELIVERS A TRUE MASTERCLASS – Broadway Baby
★★★★★ FANS OF BRITNEY WON’T WANT TO MISS OUT – West End Wilma
*OFFIE NOMINATED FOR BEST DIRECTOR (David Shopland) AND LEAD PERFORMANCE (Shereen Roushbaiani)*
AGE GUIDANCE AND CONTENT WARNING: Age 12+ (Contains frequent, strong language) Contains flashing lights
Admit One 8pm
|20:00 - 21:10||£13.00|
2 courses Set Menu
|18:30 - 20:00||£15.95|
Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Town and Gown Theatre
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.