Privates: DOUBLE BILL
- The Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
Join us for this special double bill of fringe theatre comedy! Your ticket will get you in to both shows!!
PRIVATES: A SPERM ODYSSEY - 7:30pm
Attention all sperm! Join three fun guys who fertilise in an adventure as big as life itself. Imagine ‘Saving Private Ryan’ meets the sex education you wish you had, and they don’t wear adequate protection. Nine months later this show pops out. Don’t be ejacu-late, but don’t come early!
"Otherplace Award Winners 2019
Sell Out - SOHO Theatre, Edinburgh Fringe, Brighton Fringe 2019
"Highly enjoyable... Absolute magic" **** Mumble Comedy
"A delight to watch" **** Radio Ha-Ha!
"The perfect mix of poignant, absurd and hilarious" The Wee Review"
"Anarchic performances, knockabout chemistry and silly voices, there’s a touch of the Goon Show to the whole proceedings" (Chortle)
PRIVATES: GREAT IDEAS BY GENIUSES - 9pm
Discover a show about the discoveries that changed the world, by people who know nothing.
Award-winning idiots Privates reinvent the wheel, ignoring the past and ruining the future along the way. This show will eureka you out of the bath, drop an apple on your head and invent the chair you’re sitting on. Not sat down? Oh man, you have got to try one of these chairs!
Great Ideas By Geniuses is the greatest invention in human history – because it’s got them all in it
*Contains male nudity
Privates: Doube Bill
7:30pm & 9pm performance
|19:30 - 21:45||£13.00|
Pre-Theatre Dining 2 Courses
2 Courses - Set Menu
|18:00 - 19:30||£15.95|
The Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.