Jesus L’Oréal: Nailed It!
- No reviews.
- Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
Halleberrylujah! Your sassy, dyslexic King of the Shoes descends in a cloud of Febreeze to celebrate the launch of his new fitness and well-being video, ‘Get The Jordan Look’ whilst regaling you with stories about how he came to be the Influencer that he is today. Whether it be styling tips from the Rivers of Babyliss, or ways to shift a stone doing Pontius Pilates, the ultimate lifestyle guru has a high-octane hour of song, dance and interactive Jehovah’s Fitness to help you flex those Pentecostal muscles and help ensure your position is guaranteed in the kingdom of HosannaDu.
“Holy moly! One of the funniest shows to hit Adelaide in many a year” ★★★★★
"Exactly what a Summer Height's High production of Jesus The Musical would look like" ★★★★ Scotsgay
“Enough to make anyone proclaim Halleberrylujah!” ★★★★
"A riotously funny romp. Jesus has legs to behold!" Tom Holland (Spiderman) “
L’Oréal: Nailed It!
Admit One 8pm
|20:00 - 21:10||£13.00|
2 Courses. Set Menu
|20:00 - 21:10||£15.95|
Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.