It's a wonderful life: A Live Radio Play
- No reviews.
- Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
This inventive twist on Frank Capra’s classic film brings the ever-timely story of disaster, redemption and holiday magic to life on stage before your eyes and ears.
It’s Christmas Eve, 1946, and five actors have gathered in a New York studio for a live radio broadcast, ready to take on dozens of characters and recreate Bedford Falls with live foley sound effects and virtuosic, high-energy performances. Even the cynics among us will cheer as George Bailey, standing on the brink of despair, famously learns that "no man is a failure who has friends.”
Regularly voted as the nations favourite Christmas film this creative and inventive twist on telling this heartwarming story will kick off your family Christmas with perfection.
It's a Wonderful Life - Evening
Admit One 7:30pm
|19:30 - 21:30||£20.00|
It's a Wonderful Life - Matinee
Admit One 2:30pm
|14:30 - 16:30||£20.00|
It's a Wonderful Life - Xmas Eve 1pm
Admit One 1pm
|13:00 - 15:00||£20.00|
It's a Wonderful Life - Xmas Eve 5pm
Admit One 5pm
|17:00 - 19:00||£20.00|
Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.