Ghost of a Smile
- No reviews.
- Town and Gown
TWO DICKENS GHOST STORIES WITH A COMEDY TWIST
Rehearsed and devised TWICE thanks to covid!
And now after a premiere performance in the wilds of the Scottish Highlands and an unrelated tour to the USA…
Adapted and directed by Gavin Robertson and performed by Nicholas Collett
From the team who, by their own admission are “pretty brilliant”… and who brought you “Spitfire Solo”, “Bond!”, “Your Bard” and “The Six-Sided Man” comes the perfect ghostly experience.
Two of Charles Dickens’ creepy tales – with a comic twist. Ghost stories that AREN’T ‘A Christmas Carol’!
Tales with a tingle, but also a giggle! Two yarns to chill and charm! A traveller encounters a ghostly chair, and in a deserted Edinburgh carriageworks, a tipsy reveller is spirited away by...well...spirits!
Like “The Woman in Black” – but funnier, with fewer people
“Robertson and Collett are exceptional!” Kansas City Star
“Compelling to watch…” The Guardian
Ghost of a Smile - 31st Oct
Admit One 7pm 31st October
|19:00 - 20:00||£12.00|
Ghost of a Smile - 30th Oct
Admit One - 5pm - 30th Oct
|17:00 - 18:00||£12.00|
Town and Gown, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.