Forget Me Not - The Alzheimer's Whodunnit
- Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
The one-man murder mystery now being used to train NHS staff.
Jim’s wife, a patient on a dementia ward, has died from what appears to be natural causes. Jim is a retired police detective and he smells a rat. He’s determined to solve one last murder. The problem is he also has dementia. It’s a case worthy of the greatest detective mind. But his will have to do.
Written and performed by comic, poet and psychiatric nurse Rob Gee (“Seriously funny – Sunday Mirror), Forget Me Not has just completed a sold out run across the US and Canada.
★★★★★ “Smart, witty and razor-sharp.” Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
★★★★★ “Hilarious and heartbreaking” Victoria Times
★★★★★ “Remarkable!” Edmonton Sun, Alberta
★★★★★ “Wonderful!” Theatre in London
“A comedy, meditation on human dignity and at its heart, a love story… remarkable.” Orlando Sentinel
“A subversive detour into the dark side of institutionalised care... a disturbing masterpiece.” Gig City, Alberta
“Silly entertaining and informative, this is terrific theatre.” Vancouver Sun
Winner: Patron’s Pick – Winnipeg Fringe
Winner: Best of Fest – Saskatoon Fringe
Winner: Best of Fest – Calgary Fringe
Winner: Best Original Script – Orlando Fringe
Winner: Best Male Solo Show – Victoria Fringe
Winner: Impresario Award – London Fringe
Supported by the National Lottery through Arts Council England
Forget Me Not - The Alzheimer's Whodunnit
Admit one 7:30pm
|19:30 - 21:00||£12.00|
2 Courses - Set Menu
|18:00 - 19:25||£15.95|
Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE. Please note: All tickets will be fully refundable or transferable if any COVID 19 related issues arise.
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.