Diana: The Untold and Untrue Story
- No reviews.
- Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
Do you know the story of Diana? Probably. But do you know our story of Diana? We very much doubt it.
Join Diana in heaven as she shares the untold and untrue tale of her extraordinary life.
Combining drag, multimedia, audience interaction, puppetry and a lot of queer joy - this unique celebration of the peoples princess is as hilarious as it is tasteless.
A brand new show from harbingers of theatrical chaos Awkward Productions, written and performed by Linus Karp and created with support from Arts Council England.
The show follows our previous productions how to live a jellicle life: life lessons from the 2019 hit movie musical 'cats' and Awkward Conversations With Animals I've F*cked.
Praise for previous work:
"Really enjoyed, Linus Karp was great" - Edgar Wright
"So much FUN" - James Graham
"Funny and unsettling" - Mark Gatiss
“Twink” - Deborah Frances-White
"Hilarious" - Gay Times
"A Fringe Hit" - Time Out
"Brilliantly Bonkers" - The Stage
"Too many penis jokes" - The Guardian
BEST CABARET AT EDINBURGH FRINGE 2022 - Theatre Weekly
British Comedy Guide’s Best-reviewed Edinburgh Fringe shows 2022
"Irresistible, joyous and unmissable" ★★★★★ — The Review Chap
"Exceptionally creative and hilariously funny" ★★★★★ - Everything Theatre
“The tonic we all need” ★★★★★ — London Theatre
“Insanity at its greatest” ★★★★★ — Epigram
“Endearingly nerdy and hilariously horny” ★★★★★ — Three Weeks
“Witty, unique and sidesplittingly funny” ★★★★★ — Theatre Reviews UK
Diana: The Untold and Untrue Story
Admit One 8pm
|20:00 - 21:00||£12.00|
2 Courses. Set Menu
|18:30 - 20:00||£17.95|
Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.