Blue Planet III
- No reviews.
- The Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
The team behind the sell-out hit Planet Earth III (★★★★★ Ed Fest Mag) bring their family-comedy-nature-documentary Blue Planet III.
Two idiots at the BBC are making another Blue Planet, but how do you know what a fish is if you've never left your office? Put on your polar ice caps and climb aboard an adventure to save the oceans! Featuring swashbuckling swordfish, hammerhead and spannerhead sharks, wailing whales and nasty things that lurk at the bottom of the sea... “David Attenborough meets clowning” (Broadway Baby) in this children’s comedy show by the “hugely entertaining” (Chortle) Luke Rollason and the “hilarious” (The List) Christian Brighty.
"Take the kids, take the parents, you will all have a laugh" (The Scotsman)
"Utterly Brilliant" (BN1 Magazine)
Winner - Otherplace Award 2019
Nominated - 'Best Kids Comedy Show' Leicester Comedy Fest 2020
Nominated - ONCA Green Curtain Sustainability Award 2019
Blue Planet III was developed at Theatre Deli and ONCA and was commissioned by Deer Shed Festival. It has performed at SOHO Theatre, Brighton Fringe, Deer Shed Festival, Bradford Literature Festival, Bookville Kilkenny and at festivals and venues across the UK and abroad.
Blue Planet III
Admit one 2:30pm
|14:30 - 16:00||£10.00|
Pre-Theatre Dining 2 Courses
2 Courses - Set Menu
|13:00 - 14:25||£15.95|
The Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.