Led by resident musician Judah Daniels, Judah puts together the cream of the crop of local talent for an evening of Jazz that is unrivalled in Cambridge. Sit back and relax in the decadence of the Town and Gown's theatre and theatre bar whilst enjoying a wide selection of hand made cocktails.
Join us for an evening of cocktails and jazz, featuring some of Cambridge's finest jazz musicians who play regularly at jazz clubs and festivals accross the UK and Europe. Mixing jazz classics with new material, this will be a night not to be missed! Cocktails will be on offer for 2 for £12 throughout the evening.
This event will take place in the Town and Gown's beautiful studio theatre and will feature a few musical surprises to showcase the diversity and skill of Cambridge Jazz musicians.
An Evening of Live Jazz
Admit One 8pm
|20:00 - 22:00||£12.00|
2 Courses. Set Menu
|18:30 - 20:00||£17.95|
Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
NO NEED TO PRINT – Just come along to the Box Office up to an hour before the start time with your surname and reference number.
UNALLOCATED SEATING – The Town and Gown Theatre is an unallocated seating venue. You will not be able to reserve specific seats. Seating is allocated on entrance to the theatre and on a first come first served basis. Please be aware that you may not always be seated with your party.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.