Cambridge Speed Dating | Ages 32-44
- No reviews.
- Hidden Rooms Cocktail Lounge
Chemistry of the Evening
Raise your glasses, you fine and eligible singles, you are in for an exciting night of dating. Meet like-minded singles face-to-face at our busy speed dating event at Hidden Rooms, a unique cocktail lounge, which is famous for its prestigious spirits, creative cocktails, and bespoke events in the heart of beautiful Cambridge. It's time to relax, make real life connections and meet your perfect partner in crime!
Here, at SpeedDater we know that chemistry only happens in person, so our events are perfect for singles that want to make real life connections. During the event you will be going on between 8 and 12 mini dates lasting about four minutes each. Our professional hosts and well-tried organisation make meeting people easy and a lot of fun. We are passionate about helping singles to find love in real life. Come with a smile and an open mind, you never know who you could meet at one of our events.
What to Expect: Flirt, Laugh, Match
When you arrive, our lovely SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in. You will be given a badge number that will match a table in the room and the ladies stay seated while the men rotate from table to table until they meet each woman. To help you remember all participants you will have a card to mark down all individuals that you like. You`ll also have breaks for drinks and chit-chat.
And after the event?
Simply go to our website speeddater.co.uk and log into your account. Once you have entered your ticks to event attendances you will see if you matched with anyone. All our events are guaranteed!
At Speeddater, we understand how important the post-event communication is to your success story. Remember it's totally free to send/read messages to/from all the guests you have met at the event.
|Gents Tickets||19:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Ladies Tickets||19:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
Hidden Rooms Cocktail Lounge, 7a Jesus Lane, 7a Jesus Lane, Cambridge, CB5 8BA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.