Cambridge Singles Cocktail Making Class | Ages 24-38
- No reviews.
- Hidden Rooms Cocktail Lounge
Chemistry of the Evening
Calling all the wonderful Cambridge singles looking for a new way to meet people and learn a new skill in the process! Boy, do we have the ultimate treat in store for you! We have concocted this brilliant new exclusive event with Hidden Rooms, which is famous for its prestigious spirits, creative cocktails, and bespoke events in the heart of beautiful Cambridge to bring you the ultimate cocktail making experience. It's time to relax, make real life connections and meet your perfect partner in crime!
A cocktail making class is the perfect way to learn a new skill and meet other singles to enjoy the experience with. We are passionate about helping singles to find love in real life. Come with a smile and an open mind, you never know who you could meet at one of our events.
What to Expect: Make a Cocktail, Laugh, Match
When you arrive, our lovely SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in. You will then be passed over to the expert Hidden Rooms Team for your cocktail making experience. During the master class, unsurpassed masters will show you the best cocktail preparations, and after that you will learn how to make the most delicious cocktails in the world on your own. In between making the first and second cocktails, you will have time to mingle with other guests and enjoy your drinks.
At the end of the evening, when you can rightfully be considered a cocktail master, you will have time to enjoy communication with other guests, as well as to try the Gin cocktail menu.
And after the event?
At Speeddater, we understand how important the post-event communication is to your success story. In order to continue conversation with persons you liked just come back to our secure website speeddater.co.uk and log into account. There you will find a list of persons who attended the cocktail making class. Remember it's totally free to send/read messages to/from all the guests you have met at the event.
Hidden Rooms Cocktail Lounge, 7a Jesus Lane, 7a Jesus Lane, Cambridge, CB5 8BA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.