When Adam Met Apple
- No reviews.
- Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
In this world there are things that make us who we aren’t. Adam All; youngish, charming and naive, journeys through love, heartbreak, evolution and glitter, meets the Apple of his eye; the law defying, loud and proud, Apple Derrieres, who knows what she wants but not how to get it...
Critically acclaimed and firm favourites on the cabaret circuit across the UK, Drag Super Couple Adam All and Apple Derrieres (as seen on TedX, BBC, TimeOut, ITV, Sky, Pink News, The Southbank, The National Theatre and more) star in this two-hander musical wrong-com; a fast paced rainbow of bravery and flamboyance, as this real life couple juggle the power balance, swallow their pride and show what it takes to make it werk.
“Hilarious and suprisingly sweet - a jukebox journey through the relationship of two adorable misfits with great lines and pitch perfect vocals. Goosbumps guaranted!” -Pop Horror
“The BEST time! Queer f**ked up jukebox musical!” - Outbox Theatre
Adam All & Apple Derrieres
Dynamite Drag duo Adam All and Apple Derrieres are a couple in and out of Drag; they have been married for a year, together for nine and performing together for seven. Adam has been performing nationally for 11 years and is a huge advocate of the emerging, engaging and empowering Drag King scene. He is the first winner of Pride in London's 'Prides Got Talent Cabaret' and the first ever winner of 'Best Drag King' at the 2019 QX Cabaret Awards. Adam All was referred to as the 'Godfather' of the modern Drag King scene in the UK and one of the 'Game-changers' of the UK Drag Scene in TimeOut Magazine . Adam has featured in projects with TEDx, Method, Asos and The London Queer Fashion Show and has appeared on 'This Morning' for ITV, BBC 3, BBC Newsbeat and London
Live and SKY to name a few. In 2013, Apple Derrieres joined Adam All on stage and together they have taken the cabaret world by storm, pushing the squabbles to the side to perform internationally together with their unique brand of live blended vocals, coordinated couture and cartoon flavoured Drag. They were recently selected to be part of the acclaimed TedXWomen event at The Southbank. Adam & Apple are huge advocates of the LGBTQI+ scene and have performed and hosted at countless Pride events and venues across London and beyond, their aim being to bring visibility to AFAB love, people and performers, particularly within the Cabaret scene. In addition to performing, cooking and occasionally sleeping together, they also run and host the acclaimed Drag King night BOiBOX which has been described as ‘London’s vital Drag King showcase’ in TimeOut and the ‘cornerstone of the UK Drag King Scene’. They have a simple mantra: we can do it, together. Collaborating, working together and supporting each other has been our foundation.
When Adam Met Apple
Admit One 8pm
|20:00 - 21:15||£12.00|
2 Courses Set Menu
|18:30 - 19:55||£15.95|
Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE. Please note: All tickets will be fully refundable or transferable if any COVID 19 related issues arise.
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.