Welcome to The Station Tavern, the first Young’s pub in Cambridge. Located a stone’s throw from the train station, just 45 mins from King's Cross and 30 minutes from Stansted Airport; they are the ideal pit stop whilst waiting for your train or perfect for post-work drinks or relaxing with lovedones…
Wreath Making Workshop with Mulled Wine
- No reviews.
- The Station Tavern
Wreath Making Workshop
Please come and join us for a mug of mulled wine at our fabulous Christmas Wreath Workshops - hosted by Lizzie from Flowers By Elizabeth Jane at The Station Tavern!
You will create your own Christmas wreath full of different textures and fragrances, including a selection of seasonal foliage and decorations such as fresh blue spruce, berried ivy, eucalyptus, pine cones, cinnamon sticks, dried oranges and lotus heads, as well as plenty of festive colour and sparkle!
You can let your imagination and Christmas spirit flow and bring the fragrance and colours of Christmas to your front door! You will learn how to create your wreath from scratch - from mossing the ring to covering in foliage and decorating with fruits, cones and sparkle!
The workshops are £55 per head - this includes all your materials, mulled wine and your very own Christmas wreath to take home!
|11:00 - 13:30||£55.00|
Unit 1, 2 Station Square, CB1 2GA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.