Hidden Rooms is not a night club. It is however, a great place for drinks. A bar, live music and events venue, they're famous for creative cocktails, prestigious spirits and bespoke events. Established in 2009, 'Hidden Rooms' is located in the heart of Cambridge, in an impressive former Victorian…
Miša featuring Ollie Lepage-Dean
- No reviews.
- Hidden Rooms
Doors from 7 p.m.
Performance from 8 p.m.
On the door ticket price - £10.00
Míša is a singer-songwriter who grew up in a small town in Leicestershire. Now writing music of her own, with influences like Aurora, Erykah Badu, and The Beatles, Míša's musical style has grown with experience she has gained from her musical journey so far.
Míša writes honest lyrics to express past experiences through her music, along with passionate views on real world problems. In example of this, she hosted an exhibition in collaboration with local artists of all kinds to express the need for help with climate change. In this, Míša wrote her first EP A Road To The Sky about her personal views on climate change but also on the problem itself through the public eye. In success, Míša and her band raised over £300 to the World Wildlife Fund.
Míša will be performing an acoustic set of her original music, including music from her new EP, with jazz guitarist Will Pears-Cooper at Hidden Rooms on March 28th
****ADDED TO THE LINE UP****
Ollie Lepage-Dean was born in Brussels, Belgium, but grew up in Cambridge. He was a chorister for St Johns College Choir, Cambridge and recorded his own CD with Naxos in 2001. He studied at Haileybury College for five years with music tuition from Peter Davis and Quentin Thomas, and gained a place at Trinity College of Music, London, graduating in 2011. During his time at Trinity, Ollie mostly sang classical and choral music but his musical inspiration was diverse and he also sang a variety of musical theatre and jazz repertoire. Influences on his music include Erykah Badu, Jamie Cullum and Steely Dan, and as well as hearing some of the best original writing around, audiences can also be treated to some popular favourites heard in astonishingly fresh and exciting arrangements including I Get A Kick out Of You and Stevie Wonder’s Superstition.
His band Mode9 (mode9.co.uk) recently came back from China and are working on future gigs around Europe and in the UK.
|Advance ticket||19:00 - 23:00||£7.00|
7b Jesus Lane CB5 8BA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.