HOLLY HEDGE 30TH ANNIVERSARY BALL
- MERCURE BRISTOL GRAND HOTEL
This promises to be a fabulous fun filled night to help raise much needed funds for our animals whilst celebrating 30 years of rescuing.
Ticket price includes a welcome drink followed by a 3 Course Meal.
The night includes great entertainment from live band JPJ
There will be a Bar, Raffle, Auction and Games
Dress Code is Black Tie so make sure you dress to impress!
Tables will be in groups of 10 so round up your friends and family to join you!
The menu will have a vegetarian/vegan option and dietary requirements can also be catered for so please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your menu choice on booking your ticket.
The hotel will have a reduced rate for those who wish to stay over, please email email@example.com for the code.
Any other queries please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!
||19:00 - 01:00||£50.00|
MERCURE BRISTOL GRAND HOTEL, BROAD STREET, BRISTOL, BS1 2EL
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.