Bristol Valentine's Speed Dating | Age 24-38 (38765)
- No reviews.
- Bar Humbug
Raise your glasses you fine and eligible singles, you are in for a great night out. Meet like-minded members face to face at SpeedDater Events. Sip, flirt and laugh your way through a singles event like no other.
Single and fabulous people just like you. In fact, if you are not a social and foxy professional, this really isn’t going to work out. It’s not you, it’s me. No wait, it is you. Sorry! We run events for all ages, so check the age group listed above. As a guide, men tend be on the upper end of the bracket and ladies on the lower end.
Speed dating is the perfect way to meet up to 15 dates in one night. Come with a smile and an open mind. Don’t come with a list of job interview questions and an engagement ring just in case.
When you arrive, our lovely SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in. Your badge will match a table in the room and usually the ladies stay seated while the men rotate about every 4 mins when the bell ringa-ding-dings. You will have a card to mark down if you are interested in your dates. It’s very handy if you have a few too many G&Ts, trust us! Just make sure you take the card home with you when you leave.
And after the event?
Simply log in with your username and password and click the 'matches' tab. Once you have entered your ticks you will see if you match with anyone. Remember it's FREE to send/read messages to/from all the guests you have met at the event through our secure website. All our events are guaranteed! We’re so confident you’ll meet someone you like, that if you don't your next event is free! What have you got to lose?
The most stylish bars across the UK – where else? We promise to choose venues which are easy to shimmy home from and we always have exclusive use of private rooms so you can flirt in peace. Scroll down to find out more about your venue for this event.
Book your place now and join the thousands of singles who have fun at SpeedDater events every month. We have more events, more singles, and more matches than any other site. Get involved!
If you book the wrong gender tiecket (E. g. Gents instead of Ladies) you run the risk of not being able to take part. If the correct gender is unavailable, it means it is SOLD OUT.
Bar Humbug, 89 Whiteladies Road, 89 Whiteladies Road, Bristol, BS8 2NT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.