A casual and cool spot just shy of Bristol Harbourside, Pitcher & Piano is the venue you can trust in. Set across two floors with an eclectic roster of furniture in tow, head on down for an after work drink, catch up bevvies with a group of friends, enjoy burgers from a seasonal menu or settle in…
Bristol Day of The Dead Singles Party | Ages 24-38
- No reviews.
- Pitcher & Piano Bristol
Day of The Dead Singles party!
Looking for a Halloween party theme that's a little bit different?
This year we have come up with the ultimate theme for our Singles Halloween lock and key party. Hosting at Pitcher & Piano which is nestled in the heart of Bristol City, it welcomes you from day to night with a sophisticated escape suited for every occasion. It has been carefully crafted to bring you something wonderfully unique.
We have made our own twist on the traditional Day of the Dead celebration where usually During this time, Mexican families honor the spirits of their loved ones back with fun celebrations, centered around music, food, and drinks. Think flowers, sugar skulls and fabulous costumes with the perfect balance of spooky and stylish. There’s only one rule of a Day of the Dead party – make it colourful!
Our Singles Parties are the perfect way to meet huge groups of Bristol Singles in one night. With 100+ guests in attendance, SpeedDater offers you a chance to find your perfect match and meet lots of new people. Come with a smile and an open mind and you never know who you may cross paths with.
Lock and Key Party
The evening will begin with our entertaining ice-breaking game to help introduce you to as many singles as possible. We’ve organised a lock and key ice-breaker, the perfect way to spark up that initial conversation. All women will be given locks, while the men will be given keys. Your job is to find the one that matches with you. If you find your match, you're in for a chance of winning some incredible prizes.
Optional Speed Dating
In a separate room, speed dating sessions will be in full swing. You’ll be able to sign up at the event when registering.The speed dating sessions are a perfect way to get to know the other guests in three-minute intimate bursts. The 30-minute speed dating sessions are designed only as a 'taster' at the party. Remember, our speed dating sessions are always popular, so we would advise you to arrive by 7:15 pm to guarantee yourself a place. The sessions are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Fancy Dress + Face paint
This is all optional for the Halloween party to come in costume but as the saying goes...Go big or go home?! We would love for you all to join us in fancy dress and make up with a prize being awarded for the best dressed. We understand if you just want to come as yourself though and there will be a face painting station if you change your mind.
And after the event?
The day after your speed dating event, you can log in to our secure website and click the matches tab. You'll be able to reconnect with everyone via our site, from 11 am the following morning, for FREE! At Speeddater, we understand how important post-event communication is to your success story. Don’t forget about Speeddater’s guarantee - if you didn’t meet someone you liked the first time, your next singles event is free! What have you got to lose?
Make sure your profile is updated. Include a photo of yourself so you're visible to those attending the event. Once the event opens online, reach out to those you wish to see again, and continue to build that connection.
|Gents ticket||19:00 - 23:30||£15.00|
|Ladies ticket||19:00 - 23:30||£15.00|
Cannons Road, BS1 5UH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.