Ultimate Power - New Year's Eve!
- The Fleece
Simply the best night out of the year, after a turbulent 18 months we cannot wait to celebrate NYE 2021 with you all at Electric Ballroom, We didn't stop believin' and here we go!
The Ultimate Power DJs will take you on a ride through the very best of the genre: from forgotten classics, to the huge generation-straddling anthems by the likes of Journey, Bonnie Tyler, Bon Jovi, Toto, Queen, Whitney Houston, Aerosmith, and many, many more - including a host of classics!
Imagine the most euphoric night of your life, double it, and then you're halfway there. Join us for the greatest night of your life!
Please refer to The Fleece's website for their current Covid-19 policy.
As the pandemic hit, we pledged that we would be able to provide free tickets to NHS staff, we want to thank every single one of you from the bottom of our hearts and we will be honouring this. To redeem your tickets, please email us from an official NHS email or send a DM giving proof that you work for them and we will be able to issue you tickets by return.
We do need to note that free tickets are one per NHS worker and limited. They also can only be redeemed in advance of the event opening its doors. So let us know if you are coming to join us in good time.
|Second tier release||21:00 - 04:00||£12.00|
The Fleece, 12, St. Thomas Street, Bristol, BS16JJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.