Dirty Martini have opened their 6th regional site in the heart of Bristol City Centre. Found on Corn Street, just a short walk from Bristol Temple Mead station, Dirty Martini provides glam party vibes, bottomless brunch, generous happy hours, plus a wide range of martinis and cocktails, DJs, sax players…
New Year's Eve - Dirty Martini Bristol
- Dirty Martini Bristol
Let’s party like it’s 2022!
Say see ya later to 2021 (and 2020 – we have some making up to do) and welcome the new year, bubbly in hand at Dirty Martini.
Let us host your NYE with the party starting at 8pm and a live DJ to keep you dancing til' 3am.
We’ll even help you kick off the celebrations with a free glass of Prosecco before 9pm. It’s going to be one to remember!
And don’t forget our motto for going into 2022 – the year won’t sparkle unless you do.
Dress code: Glitter is the new Black, get dressed up and show 2021 what it's missing! Unleash your inner sparkle.
Dirty Martini Bristol, 47 Corn Street, BS1 1HT
1. Ticket price includes entry and 1 complimentary drink (a glass of prosecco) which must be redeemed before 9pm
2. Last Entry for ticket holders is 11pm
3. If you would also like to book a table/area please visit our website and make an enquiry for 31st Dec here https://dirtymartini.uk.com/celebrate/book-an-area/. All party guests will also require a NYE Ticket even if a table/area is booked.
4. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
5. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. Make sure you bring your I.D, if you look under 25 we’ll want to see it (as well as your skin care routine!)
14. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.