Located in the heart of Southbank, The Charming Squire is not only a prime-spot restaurant but a journey into the real story of the original charming outlaw, James Squire. With architectural design that embodies history and storytelling, as well as an extensive menu that pairs perfectly with a JamesSquire…
Together We Feast - Ft. 'Pitmaster' Adam Roberts
- No reviews.
- The Charming Squire
TOGETHER WE FEAST - FT. 'PITMASTER' ADAM ROBERTS
We invite you to celebrate an afternoon feasting with James Squire!
14 October, 1PM | $85pp
Join us for an afternoon fueled by barbeques and beers, hosted by none other than the award-winning & iconic 'Pitmaster', Adam Roberts.
Enjoy our in-house special beer, 'The Feast', on arrival, followed by a share-style barbeque feast down the center of the table. Your feast will be served with a James Squire tasting paddle, each of the beers paired perfectly with the dishes.
This is an event not to be missed! Good food, good brews and good company.
FEAST MENU ITEMS
- Low 'N' Slow Smoked Sticky Pork Rib Singles
- Reverse Seared Grain Fed Angus Beef, Chimichurri
- Southern Fried Chicken Wings, Hot Sauce, Ranch Dressing
- Smoked Pork Sausages
- Spicy Asian Slaw
- Waffle Fries
- Wood Fried Corn Cobs, Parmesan, Chipotle Butter, Puffed Quinoa
- Grilled Broccolini, Muhammara, Walnuts, Molasses
- Bread Rolls
BOOK NOW AND LET'S ENJOY A SQUIRE STYLE FEAST!
Together We Feast
Enjoy a BBQ extravaganza hosted and demonstrated by award-winning 'Pitmaster', Adam Roberts. You will be greeted with a special edition 'The Feast' beer on arrival, followed by a feasting menu, coupled with a perfectly paired beer tasting paddle.
|13:00 - 16:00||$85.00|
3/133 Grey St, QLD 4101
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.