Located in the heart of Southbank, The Charming Squire is not only a prime-spot restaurant but a journey into the real story of the original charming outlaw, James Squire. With architectural design that embodies history and storytelling, as well as an extensive menu that pairs perfectly with a JamesSquire…
Must Dine Langmeil 9.0
MUST. DINE. LANGMEIL 9.0
For the NINTH year running, The Charming Squire is pleased to host Must Dine Langmeil 9.0, a five course menu created to complement the beautiful wines of Langmeil Winery.
We invite you to become acquainted with what it takes to make exceptional wine, and the thought process that goes into matching fine wine with a fabulously tailored five course menu. Join us for an evening not to be missed, and secure your tickets now!
+ Wednesday 18 October
+ Canape on arrival
+ Five course menu with matching Langmeil Wines
ABOUT LANGMEIL WINERY
With a history dating back to 1842, Langmeil Winery is one of a few places where the blend of Barossa’s cultural beginnings with world-class winemaking can truly be experienced. The winery grounds form a captivating pocket of Australian history, now owned by the Lindner family, whose own mark on the Barossa landscape spans six-generations of regional farming, food, community, and now wine.
Must Dine Langmeil 9.0 Tickets
Enjoy a canape on arrival, 5 courses, and deliciously paired wines.
|18:30 - 22:30||$145.00|
3/133 Grey St, QLD 4101
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.