A local favourite among the Fortitude Valley scene, Pig 'N' Whistle Brunswick Street is an iconic British pub many flock to for its vibrant atmosphere and feel-good vibe. With its exposed brick heritage listed architecture, intricate furnishings, and high ceilings, it makes for a beautiful settingfor…
Melbourne Cup Luncheon
- No reviews.
- Pig ‘N’ Whistle Brunswick Street
Melbourne Cup Luncheon
November 7th, 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Celebrations are soon to be in order for the race that stops the nation, and we want you to have the best viewing experience.
Join us for Melbourne Cup as we get together and enjoy 2 hours of drinks, lunch and live music, all while we stream the action live on our screens.
- Two course lunch
- Starting with cheese & charcuterie platter
- Your choice of a main
- Two hour beverage package
- Live music from 12PM
- Optional - add a cocktail on arrival for $20pp
Melbourne Cup Luncheon Tickets - Standard
Enjoy a 2 hour beverage package, two course menu, sweepstakes and live music. Catch all the Melbourne Cup action live on our screens!
|12:30 - 14:30||$89.00|
Brunswick St, QLD 4006
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.