The Chocolate Cocktail Club Christmas
- The Vine Club
That's right! The Chocolate Cocktail Club are coming to The Vine Club, Brighton for four chocolatey filled weeks; 15th November - 15th December! Our sweet Christmas pop-up will be open from Thursday's to Saturday's and we will be bringing a delicious mouth-watering menu, serving chocolate twists on classic cocktails, Christmas blends and delicious duo's from mocha's to Mint and watch out for our signature Chocolate Christmas Martini!
Having a love of all things chocolate, we have infused our cocktails with a diverse range from creamy and intense to cool and refreshing, each drink is garnished with a treat to get the tastebuds flowing for a night of heavenly cocktails, whats not to love...Chocolate and Cocktails!
"For Some There's Therapy For The Rest There's CHOCOLATE!"
This is a ticketed event for 1 hour and 15 minutes, with your reservation you will also receive a Classic Chocolate Martini on arrival. Bookings are required for entry.
We know chocolate is for all ages but this is an over 18 event and ID will be required, we operate a challenge 25 ID policy, so if you are lucky enough to look young, please bring your ID.
The Vine Club, 11, Vine Street, Brighton, BN14AG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.