Chocolate Afternoon Tea at The Chocolate Cocktail Club
- The Chocolate Cocktail Club
Calling all you Chocoholics, The Chocolate Cocktail Club have a choc-tastic Chocolate Afternoon Tea, join us and tantalise those taste buds with our selection of sandwiches, cakes and sweet treats. You can even top it off with our signature cocktail; The Chocotini or a glass or prosecco.
Please note Advance notice needed for dietary requirements / VEGETARIAN OPTIONS, as we are unable to cater on the day.
** 24 HOURS NOTICE MINIMUM IS REQUIRED TO RE SCHEDULEYOUR BOOKING / WE CANNOT RE SCHEDULE ON THE DAY**
The Chocolate Cocktail Club : Unlimited Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate
Served with unlimited hot chocolate, tea or coffee
£25 PER PERSON
|14:00 - 16:30||£25.00|
The Chocolate Cocktail Club: Served with a Chocotini Chocolate Cocktail OR Prosecco
Served with a Chocotini Chocolate Cocktail OR Prosecco
£32.00 per person
|14:00 - 16:30||£32.00|
The Chocolate Cocktail Club, 72 St John Street, Farringdon, London, EC1M 4DT
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Chocolate Cocktail Club Ltd
More from The Chocolate Cocktail Club
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.