The Breakfast Club bring their cool cafe vibes with this first venture out of London, on the beached shores of Brighton. London's staple destination for a relaxed bite, good nonsense fun and big eats introduces their classic get up of boozy brunches, lazy lunches and everything in between to Market…
- The Breakfast Club Brighton
The breakfast club brighton bottomless brunch
Raise a bottle to endless drinks and a weekend feast at The Breakfast Club Brighton every Saturday from 1pm. Join us for two hours of unlimited prosecco, mimosas, beer, Bloody Mary's & Kentucky style Boozy Iced Tea PLUS a Breakfast Club brunch dish for £40 per person.
A £10 deposit per person is to be paid in advance. The remaining £30 per person will be added to the final bill on the day. Choose your start time - on the hour from 1pm to 6pm. Let’s get boozy.
As this is a ticket purchase we will not know if you are attending the event with other friends. If you are booking one or a selection of tickets as part of a larger group who would like to dine together, you must email email@example.com after booking telling us an agreed group name. This is so that we can reserve you a suitable sized table with your mates. An alternative suggestion, and a much smoother way of doing this, is by having one person in the group purchase the tickets on behalf of all friends who can then pay them back. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries before booking.
3pm- 5pm Ticket
Raise a bottle to endless drinks and a weekend feast at The Breakfast Club Brighton every Saturday from 3pm. Join us for two hours of unlimited prosecco, mimosas, beer, Bloody Mary's & Kentucky style Boozy Iced Tea PLUS a Breakfast Club brunch dish for £40 per person. A £20 per person ticket (deposit) must be paid in advance, with the remaining £20 to be paid at the event when settling the final bill.
|15:00 - 17:00||£10.00|
|1pm-3pm Ticket||13:00 - 15:00||£10.00|
|2pm-4pm Ticket||14:00 - 16:00||£10.00|
6-17 Market Steet, BN1 1HH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.